Diabetes – Symptoms
One of the biggest challenges of type 2 diabetes is that a large number of people have the disease without being aware that they are unwell. Therefore, it is important to be aware of potential tell-tale symptoms. These include:
- Needing to pass water more frequently than usual, especially during the night.
- Feeling thirsty most of the time.
- Feeling excessively tired.
- Unexpected weight loss.
- Feeling itchy around your private areas, and for women experiencing repeated episodes of thrush.
- Slow healing of any cuts or wounds.
- Blurry vision.